• Resize text minus plus

Social Assistance Appeals and Fraud Reporting

A social assistance appeal can be made to the Tribunal if you disagree with a decision that affects your eligibility for social assistance. If you suspect a fraud, you may report it to one of the organizations below.

These services serve all or part of London and Middlesex
Services located outside Information London, but serve the area.
Ontario. Ministry of Community and Social Services - Welfare Fraud Hotline
Social Benefits Tribunal